Developed by OCAM in Australia, TxAnalyser™ is an innovative asset management web application that can be accessed through any web browser and without the need to install any software on the user’s computer.
Not only does this platform provide a centralised information repository specifically designed to hold electrical asset’s data but TxAnalyser™ will also provide you with the following capabilities:
• A clear view of asset condition across your entire fleet
• At-a-glance recognition of key indicators and important condition changes that will allow you to react faster to abnormal conditions
• You will move from manual, one-one-one asset assessment to a faster, automated and online fleet management assessment process
• Data interpretation and on-demand expert analysis through configurable algorithms
• 24/7 secure access to your data from any web enabled computer, anywhere in the world for you and your colleagues
TxAnalyser™ is not designed to replace your existing Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) but rather to extend its capabilities with asset specific business rules and algorithms to fulfil the function that the PAS-55 framework (now the ISO-5500X Asset Management standards) refers to as “knowledge enablers”.
We strive to satisfy our client’s needs and are always keen to listen to their requests for new functionality . Our on-going Research and Development programme keeps actively adding exciting and useful new features amongst which are additional Dashboards that provide clear summarised views of critical information, Machine Learning algorithms for automated diagnosis and Risk Modelling features to name a few.
If you require further information or would like to “test drive” this application, please contact us for a demonstration account.
Head to our Tutorials section to have a closer look at the various modules available within TxAnalyser™
Developed by OCAM in Australia, TxAnalyser™ is an innovative asset management web application that can be accessed through any web browser
Repair Management - Taking responsibility for ensuring deliverables against contracts for off-site repairs.
Utilising a web based proprietary platform, RiskMonitor™ allows you to manage your electrical rotating assets from any web connected computer in the world.
Warning: preg_match(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 12 in /homepages/42/d535327269/htdocs/ocam/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/shortcodes/vc-basic-grid.php on line 152